    Re: iSCSI 07-95 Comment 1

    Sanjeev:

      I disagree!

      Maybe I should have provided a few more words in my original comment.

      For example the X Bit: Dose a one state mean Retry? Dose a zero mean
    Restart?

      We need to specify what happens when the bit is one and what if
    anything happens
    when the bit is zero.

       These details are specified for other variables in the draft.

    Thomas Dineen

    "Sanjeev Bhagat (TRIPACE/Zoetermeer)" wrote:

    > Gentleman :),
    >
    > The PDU described is a data structure and not a hardware signal on a bus. So
    > it is not necessary to define it as active or negative.
    >
    > Am I wrong??
    >
    > Sanjeev

Last updated: Wed Sep 26 19:17:18 2001
6782 messages in chronological order