    RE: iSCSI - positive data ack - change proposal

    I'm in favor of Santosh's proposal of numbering all T->I messages and using
    ExpStatSN (or just ExpSN) as a positive ACK.  This is very close to what I
    was trying to accomplish with the separate ACK queues, but has the added
    benefit of not introducing more complexity.  We already have [ExpStatSN /
    StatSN] and modifying the definition slightly to include all T->I messages
    is QED.

    SNACK can continue to be used as a negative ACK for the initiator to request
    retransmission of T->I messages.  For that, I see no reason for SNACK to
    distinguish what type of message the initiator is requesting.  Rather, SNACK
    will refer only to the SN of the lost T->I message(s).