    RE: iSCSI: login issue - partial consensus call

    I would hand these out one after the other first Miniport gets ISID of 1,
    next 2, etc.

    Now I know you could have said the above, so I probably I did not interpret
    your statement correctly.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Eddy Quicksall" <eddy_quicksall@ivivity.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 09/07/2001
    06:51:06 AM