    RE: iSCSI: ISIDs

    David,
    Your reply is not clear.  Please explain how the TSID would be formed in
    the parallel session mode on the initiator (with a Wedge Driver in use)?
    Then how would the session be cleaned up on reboot?
    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Black_David@emc.com on 09/07/2001 06:29:46 AM