    Re: iSCSI: Async events - SCSI and iSCSI

    Mark,

    As far as I recall it is not by chance. When we decided to go for a clear
    separation of SCSI and iSCSI events
    I saw no reason why a target will not want to send both, if it had them, in
    one message.
    Is there something I am missing? Obviously this runs against your later
    request for text async messages.

    Julo

    Mark Bakke <mbakke@cisco.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 05-09-2001 23:09:12

    Please respond to Mark Bakke <mbakke@cisco.com>