    Re: iSCSI - bookmarks change

    Eddy,

    I am also in favor of keeping the TTT in text command/responses and had
    proposed the same about 4 months ago.

    In any multi PDU exchange, such as a WRITE scsi cmd, or a multi-pdu text
    command, the target should be allowed to use a TTT that allows it to perform a
    lookup for its state information for that exchange.

    This is the simplest scheme and prevents any special case code in targets to
    perform a lookup of their state information for an exchange.

    Regards,
    Santosh

    Eddy Quicksall wrote:

    > If the ITT is going to be kept, why not also have the TTT? The same argument
    > used to justify the ITT for the initiator could be used to justify the TTT
    > for the target.
    >
    > Eddy

    begin:vcard
    n:Rao;Santosh
    tel;work:408-447-3751
    x-mozilla-html:FALSE
    org:Hewlett Packard, Cupertino.;SISL
    adr:;;19420, Homestead Road, M\S 43LN,	;Cupertino.;CA.;95014.;USA.
    version:2.1
    email;internet:santoshr@cup.hp.com
    title:Software Design Engineer
    x-mozilla-cpt:;21088