    Re: iSCSI : New PDU opcode usage in rev 5.92

    Matt,

    Sorry - I was running late and still hopping to get the recovery done.
    As for the matter on hand - If the "fake indication" offered by the 2
    initial bits is not good enough
    we might reinstate a direction bit and reduce the vendor specific space.

    I am sure that David can take this on the list.

    "Matt Wakeley" <matt_wakeley@agilent.com> on 20/04/2001 21:11:23

    Please respond to Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com>