    RE: TCP framing and SCTP Checksum: TSVWG only

    Doug - please follow instructions from your WG co-chair.
    Both TCP framing and SCTP Checksums are tsvwg topics
    and need to be taken up there.  If solutions emerge
    there, they can be adopted by reference here - you
    can be assured that you're not the only person on
    both mailing lists.