    Re: aborting an out of sequence cmdSN

    Santosh,

    The version 06 (to appear today) addresses your concerns with regard to
    Task management - although through the mechanism I was alluding all the
    time.

    At David Black's suggestion - I've added a section to chapter 7 explaining
    how to properly handle task management using CmdSN.
    It is only a note to implementers - nothing needed change.

    The error recovery chapter is still work-in-progress.

    I would also appreciate if you would "tone down" your notes - recall that
    we are always limited by our own imagination.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 18/04/2001 19:00:43

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>