    RE: FCIP iFCP encapsulation proposal

    Doug,

    The binary image is of ethernet frames.  It requires the existence
    of a matching TCP/IP connection with matching TCP headers,
    including pdu sequencing information, which is not knowable
    from the spoofer.  How are these delivered?

    The same question is true for each of the other layers of the
    transfer, and the same unlikely scenario must be played back
    for each.  I just don't see such data being delivered by
    a responsible software layer.

    Bob