    Re: iSCSI:draft05 SCSI Response Sense/Response Data

    Renato,

    The sense or response data (and text response) is part of the data segment.
    I changed some names in 06 to make this clear.

    "Renato E. Maranon" <rmaranon@marantinetworks.com> on 09/03/2001 21:26:52

    Please respond to "Renato E. Maranon" <rmaranon@marantinetworks.com>