    RE: R2TDataSN

    Julian,

    How do I know it is an R2T if the header digest failed?
    I am sorry if I am missing something very obvious here.

    Let us say that a header digest failed. What information
    in the header am I able to trust at this point? I don't
    know if it is an R2T or not. I don't know if the length
    is ok or not.

    Thanks,
    Somesh