    iSCSI: Naming and Discovery Draft...

    Voruganti,

    	Here are some minor comments/feedback reading this document.

    	1. Section 5.2 Discovery Domain

    		DD Symbolic name
    		DD ID

    		DD Member: WWUI
    		DD Member: IP Address

    	What does this DD member signify, is this one iSCSI device
    	part of Discovery Domain or should this be a list of iSCSI devices
    	in that Discovery Domain.  I thought clarifying that would be
    	usefull for the reader. Frankly, I didnot understand what it is?

    	2. Appendix A iSCSI WWUI Notes...

    		It looks to me the examples under

    "Using Intitiator and Target WWUI During Login" can be clubbed with Appendix B
    which provides the  different iSCSI Login Scenarios" It looks like some
    of the scenarios presented are also in the Appendix B already which seems
    to convey the same thing.

    	3. Appendix B, B.4.5,
    	  Target Conflict 45 doesnot seem to be appropriate.

    		I have not reviewed all the documents yet to give a
    		recommendation and hence cannot give, but feel
    		" Target Conflict" doesnot
    		convey the meaning of the Scenario indicating
    		case of " simple devices that can handle one device or
    		the target had reached the limit of its Initiators' capacity."

    	4. Typo in page 17

    	Directory Agent(DA) is an optional part of discovery. If a DA..

    	......... by the user Agents, to reduce the network load of all UAs
    	trying to discovery all SAs
    		  ^^^^^^^^ should be "discover".

    Thanks
    sureshtk