    RE: iSCSI : Command Ordering Proposal.

    Charles,

    If you wish to use tape backup, you should reconsider a need for maintaining
    sequences.  To allow a mixture of repeated command streams, this too is an
    area where keeping things in order, even on the same TCP connection is a
    challenge.  On a single TCP connection, at what point do you allow a
    fail-over?  Or do you simply fail the operation?  As for task management, it
    seems once those commands are in play, things have already gone astray.  For
    recovery, this interface is highly time sensitive but you could not tell
    from the proposal that time even matters.  Life is easier if you assume a
    wait forever mode on any connection, but that is not the expectations of
    most implementations.

    Doug