    Re: iSCSI : Digest Error Problems & CmdSN/ExpCmdSN window issues

    Santosh,

    Education was not meant to be insulting and I am sorry if did sound to you.
    However you are restarting discussion threads that where long settled
    without
    bringing new arguments. And I am not exactly thrilled in reliving the
    thread.

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 26/01/2001 19:29:09

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>