    RE: new iSCSI PDU outline

    Doug,

    You are right and we could do it but it will reduce the number of yet
    unallocated types in WN (and T10 is adding more stuff to the SCSI!) and
    will save us several bits in the command where we have plenty. I don't
    think it is worth it.

    "Douglas Otis" <dotis@sanlight.net> on 26/01/2001 00:41:02

    Please respond to "Douglas Otis" <dotis@sanlight.net>