    iSCSI: remove CDB from iSCSI header

    I don't think I like this.  Header followed by digest followed by more header.

    I think this is a good opportunity to think about removing the CDB from the
    header.  This will reduce the amount of dead space used by headers that do not
    contain a CDB.  This will be beneficial when sending multiple smaller PDUs (in
    order to keep the CRC coverage high) by reducing the iSCSI header overhead.

    Change the iSCSI command so that there is an iSCSI header (verified by the
    header digest) followed by CDB "payload" (verified by the data digest).  No
    options for immediate data.  Keep it simple, like it is in Fibre Channel.

    -Matt Wakeley
    Agilent Technologies