    RE: Consideration of iFCP as WG item -- stepping aside during process.

    Elizabeth,

    If the group wishes to influence proposals in their creation, then being
    less selective initially makes sense.  Perhaps the iFCP group may wish to
    consider a concept of IP to target id mapping as separate proposal and
    transport encapsulation yet another.  All existing WG proposals will change
    substantially as details are completed.  With conflicts of interest within
    the various proposals, perhaps a more generous view should prevail to allow
    a comparison of the final results to benefit from a clear perspective of
    shared and divergent goals.

    Doug