    RE: iFCP: FC-BB exists, why invent something new?

    I see it this way:

    Tunneling may be the right solution if the end user's only goal is to
    interconnect existing FC SAN infrastructures.

    If the user wants an orderly transition of investments in Fibre Channel
    storage assets to the IP infrastructure, for any of the reasons mentioned
    elsewhere in this thread, then I believe an iFCP storage solution is
    preferable.

    Charles