    Re: iSCSI: target reset revisited

    Julian,

    Thank you for the clarification.  Sorry I got caught up in the section
    on SCSI Task Management Response, and didn't see the reference in Command
    section.

    Could you please add Target Warm Reset in the < ..> list you have
    in section 2.5 (right after the payload diagram), as a command
    requiring Task Management Response?  This is what tripped me up.

    Thanks!
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka