    Re: Urgent as Framing Hint?

    David:

    Great idea... even if it is a kludge. It would allow
    "tightly integrated" iSCSI stacks to have a way to
    accomplish their goals. Only drawback is it would
    only work with specific "high performance - iSCSI
    stacks". The iSCSI folks will need to figure out
    if this is acceptable though... They will need to
    allow for both types of operation (the kludge and non-kludge
    version of TCP) in all of their devices if they want
    to remain compatabile to those that do not use the kludge.
    This may cause a problem, but I leave it to them to
    say if it does :>