    RE: Keep-alive traffic (was iSCSI: more on StatRN)

    Glen,

    The timeout for a connection should be much longer than the time required to
    plow through a buffer.  Again this buffer should be kept lean using a
    separate flow control from that of TCP.  I see little advantage in
    attempting to process a connection probe out of sequence.

    Doug