    RE: iSCSI virtualization

    I think this is an implementation issue and there are models
    to achieve this (Large Arrays as an example) without accomodating
    it in the iSCSI protocol. A virtualization protocol could be
    extended to add requirements for cache managers and requirements
    for mirroring etc - sort of like an "open array protocol"?