    RE: iSCSI virtualization proposal

    iSCSI Team,
    I feel that we have enough to do just to get iSCSI to be a robust function
    that fully supports SCSI on TCP/IP networks across Intranet and Internet.
    Lets not wander off on these type of things before we finish the protocol
    spec and the projects that I have already listed that we need to work on to
    make the protocol whole (Boot, Naming, Discovery, Connection Process, MIBs
    etc.)  If you are looking for work please volunteer for one of these
    Projects.

    .
    .
    .