    RE: not every song

     I agree with Douglas.  The WRITE-DATA and DATA-RESPONSE
     message become more important when you are talking longer
     distances, and longer delays.  You can reduce your roundtrip
     latency by 1/2 on WRITE commands by using a WRITE-DATA message
     instead of independent WRITE-XFER_RDY-DATA messages.  This
     can be a huge performance increase when talking about doing
     data replication across longer latency connections.  This is
     the difference between a 2 hour database sync. delay and a 4
     hour sync delay.

     I think it is a mistake that FCP-2 removed those messages because
     they weren't currently implemented and I think it would be
     a mistake to remove them from iSCSI.

       Bob