    RE: iSCSI: 2.2.6. Naming & mapping

    Charles,
    Though I think you are being very kind in your interpretation of Pierre's
    note,  you may have a point.  Though I do not know why it is optional when
    you have multiple connections -- the Spec does, however, say that the VPD
    is optionally returned by the Inquire Command.  I think it is universally
    applied when a Storage Controller has multiple connections, however, your
    point may be -- that should we just state it as a non optional feature of
    storage controllers that support iSCSI.  I can not see why this would be a
    problem.  Does anyone else?

    .
    .
    .