    RE: iSCSI: "Wedge" drivers

    Hunt groups are unimplemented for the most part.  Common
    Fibre Channel implementations do not currently support
    link aggregation to endpoints.  The usual solution to
    multiple links between servers and storage is a
    "wedge" driver using multiple SCSI over Fibre Channel
    connections.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140, FAX: +1 (508) 497-6909
    black_david@emc.com  Cellular: +1 (978) 394-7754