    FW: ipfc discussion of draft-otis-fc-sctp-ip-00.txt

    For those not on the ipfc list, here is the discussion
    of draft-otis-fc-sctp-ip.txt on the use of SCTP and
    draft-xie-stewart-usctp-00.txt on a proposed
    unreliable delivery mechanism for SCTP.

    Anyone replying to this message who quotes or forwards
    its entire contents will be summarily shot :-).