    Re: multiple TCP connections

    Lyndon,

    Several of us looked through it.
    Very good job.  And in many respects close to what we need. But not close
    enough.
    We recognize that your objectives where quite different from ours - ours
    are simpler
    as far as functions goes (e.g., we don't demand out of order processing
    only
    out of order DMA not to have data pile up in adapters) but far more
    stringent
    performance requirements.

    Nevertheless we will continue watching what you do both for ideas and
    guidance,
    to influence it where we can and perhaps use sctp or some light weight
    version as it gets widespread.

    Please respond to "Lyndon Ong" <long@nortelnetworks.com>