    Re: working draft last comments before it goes out

    Since the RDMA stuff solves some basic and key problems, I would think that
    we need to refer to it some how.  We are going all around the barn to solve
    a problem that is solved in an efficient manor with the RDMA option.  I
    think this should be stated in some way.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd