    Re: new working version of the iSCSI ID

    Dear colleagues,

    Please discard the iSCSI version received earlier today and find here a new
    one.
    By mistake we sent an incomplete copy. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Julo

    Julian Satran - IBM Research Laboratory in Haifa

    (See attached file: iscsi000615.txt)

    Steve DeGroote <steve.degroote@nuspeed.com> on 15/06/2000 15:32:34

    Please respond to Steve DeGroote <steve.degroote@nuspeed.com>