    Re: IPS Issues document

    This can be certainly done (and has to) but not because of the CPU load.
    If it where only for CPU load reasons you would want to consider all other
    engineering  elements (there is a thing out there called SMP or MP!).

    Russell Berkoff <russb@apple.com> on 14/03/2000 22:43:46

    Please respond to Russell Berkoff <russb@apple.com>