    Re: iSCSI Version Info: Version 1 and not 0

    Joe is correct; all of the commercial vendors adopted the stance
    that draft 8 is "good enough" to ship in a product, and that no
    other drafts will be supported until the RFC.  Our products can
    distinguish between draft 8 and the RFC; this is very simple.

    This process has gone on long enough.  Trying to change anything
    now (including a version number) will only make it take longer,
    and what we have works just fine.

    Besides, didn't David send an email saying it's version 0; end
    of discussion?

    --
    Mark

    --