    Re: iSCSI: Recovery R2T

    Michael,

    It appears to me that we need to define the term `recovery R2T' -
    the lack of which David Black also pointed out earlier.

    Here's what I propose we should define it as:

    Recovery R2T: It is an R2T generated by a target upon detecting
    the loss of one or more Data-Out PDUs through one of the following means
    - a digest error, a sequence error, or a sequence timeout.  A recovery
    R2T carries the next unused R2TSN, but requests part of or the entire
    data
    burst that an earlier R2T (with a lower R2TSN) had already requested.

    I believe the MUST/SHOULD/MAY language contained in Section 6 already
    defines the expectations on the usage scope of recovery R2T.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
    Networked Storage Architecture