    RE: iSCSI: DLB's [T.6] 2.3 iSCSI Session Types

    This "voting" is invalid in the absence of technical debate, and this issue
    had sufficient debate and was closed long ago - the decision was "no support
    for long lived discovery sessions".  It's disturbing that this is brought up
    again as if no agreement was reached.  I refer you to the attached email.

    Marjorie Krueger
    Networked Storage Architecture
    Networked Storage Solutions Org.
    Hewlett-Packard