    Re: iSCSI: DLB-T.28 (Logout discards OOO commands)

    David,

    You're right, "command reordering queue" needs to be defined.
    I'd prefer doing that, or alternatively going with your suggested
    text below, but S/b " a command with a smaller CmdSN has"
    W/ "one or more commands with smaller CmdSN(s) have".

    And yes, in the quoted text at the bottom, "commands" would
    be a better fit compared to "tasks".

    Thanks.
    --
    Mallikarjun