    RE: iSCSI: DLB-T.28 (Logout discards OOO commands)

    Mallikarjun,

    The "active" suggestion helps, but the text in Section
    9.14 uses the phrase "command reordering
    queue" without defining it, and uses the word
    "tasks" where "commands" would have been better.

    The language used in 9.14 needs to be aligned with the language
    used to specify command ordering in Section 2.2.2.1.  One
    (somewhat wordy) possibility for rephrasing would be:

    	results in the discarding of commands that have arrived
    	on the connection being logged out but have not been
    	delivered to SCSI because a command with a smaller CmdSN
    	has not been received by iSCSI (see Section 2.2.2.1).

    +1 (508) 249-6449            FAX: +1 (508) 497-8018

Last updated: Wed Jul 10 15:18:54 2002
11248 messages in chronological order