    Re: ISCSI: Login Parameters - Defaults?

    It means only that regardless of the fact that a default is available if you state first a key=value you are the originator and the other party MUST respond unless specified otherwise (as in booleans). In other words there is no such think as an implicit offer of the current or default value.

    Julo

    "LEMAY,KEVIN (A-Roseville,ex1)" <kevin_lemay@agilent.com>

    04/25/2002 07:01 PM
    Please respond to "LEMAY,KEVIN (A-Roseville,ex1)"