    RE: IPSEC target and transport mode

    Between this and other discussion on the list, I believe that
    the IPS WG has rough consensus for tunnel mode as "MUST implement"
    and transport mode as "MAY implement".

    +1 (508) 249-6449 *NEW*      FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500
    black_david@emc.com         Cell: +1 (978) 394-7754

Last updated: Wed Apr 03 15:18:18 2002
9456 messages in chronological order