    RE: iSCSI: NOPs on discovery session

    That is true. However, this is an implementation issue. My point is there is
    nothing in the spec that requires either side to drop the discovery session
    after the initial discovery is completed. So, the question is: if this
    session can stay active long enough, should this command be disallowed?. The
    key "SendTargets" is also mandatory and there is no restriction on when/how
    it can be issued.

    -Ayman

Last updated: Thu Dec 06 13:17:41 2001
8006 messages in chronological order