    RE: iSCSI: new state diagrams for rev09

    A bit tardy, but I'd like to thank everyone whose efforts
    have contributed to these diagrams and explanations.  Getting
    error behavior completely specified is not easy, and very
    important to the overall specification of iSCSI.  Keep up
    the good work.

    Many Thanks,

Last updated: Fri Nov 09 23:17:33 2001
7732 messages in chronological order