    Re: FCencap: Missing SOF/EOF characters

    Murali, Franco,

    I thank you both for pointing out just how slippery a slope this is.

    Until receiving your e-mail messages I had been under the misimpression
    that Class F was an important part of the FCIP mission.  :-)

    Vague may be vague but it also is not unnecessarily constraining.

    All the best.

    Ralph...

    Murali Rajagopal wrote:

    > How about stating something that we do support in the Scope section:
    >
    > "This document only considers encapsulation for only FC Classes 2 and 3."
    >
    > -Murali

Last updated: Wed Nov 07 12:17:40 2001
7612 messages in chronological order