    Re: iSCSI: Out of order commands, was current UNH Plugfest

    Rod,

    I don't see any reason why DMA operations cant be "multiplexed" with
    commands.
    If you have scheduled a long outbound DMA you are doomed regardless of the
    command ordering.
    And if you have scheduled DMA operations piecemeal then you can insert
    your commands in correct order.

    Julo

    "Rod Harrison" <rod.harrison@windriver.com>
    05-11-01 20:48