    RE: Question

    I do not understand where you are going with the question here.  But if you
    read the Draft Spec. you may find answers to many of your questions.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Sukanta Ganguly <sganguly@opulentsystems.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 10/25/2001
    09:30:52 AM