    Re: iSCSI - Change Proposal X bit

    Julian,

    Thanks for the clarification. I would suggest that the wording on this
    issue be made more explicit to indicate that commands MUST be re-issued
    on the same connection as the original command, unless the original
    command was successfully logged out.

    For example, in Section 8.1.1, in addition to the following wording :
    "When the X-bit is specified, the command PDU MUST carry the original
    Initiator Task Tag and the original operational attributes (ex. flags,
    function names, LUN, CDB etc.).  In addition, it MUST hold the original
    CmdSN.",

    I suggest that it be explicitly called out in the above wording that the
    command MUST be sent on the same connection.

    Thanks,
    Santosh

    --
    Santosh Rao