    Re: iSCSI minimum PDU length

    Julian,

    Does the below imply that the length retriction of 4K on text & nop
    operations is also removed and we now need to handle multi-sequence nop
    operations ?

    I suggest that maximum nop operation length be restricted to the minimum
    PDU length that the draft will require. This will avoid adding multi-pdu
    sequence complexity for the nop-out/nop-in pdu's.

    The current login & text pdu's do allow for multi-sequence operations
    based on the T/F bit. This should be sufficient if the login/text
    payload exceeds 1K , as long as "key=value" operations are not going to
    span pdu's. Is that correct ?

    - Santosh

    --
    Santosh Rao