    RE: iscsi - InitiatorName key during login

    I would think InitiatorName is required on the first login PDU of every
    connection - InitiatorName is required for target authentication of the
    initiator, and that happens each time a connection joins the session.  To
    behave otherwise seems an opportunity for identity spoofing?

    In any case, this needs to be clarified in the next revision...

    Marjorie Krueger
    Networked Storage Architecture
    Networked Storage Solutions Org.
    Hewlett-Packard