    Re: iSCSI - revised 2.2.4

    Julian,

    I apologize upfront for being so persistent on this.

    However, it would really help if you could give some clear example of a
    scenario as to why the initiator cannot be considered the originator of
    a negotiation, when it offers a key value implicitly, through the use of
    a default.

    Several people on this list (Paul Konning, Sanjeev, Deva, myself, and
    perhaps others, that I cannot recall at the moment) have asked that the
    spec must not differentiate login behaviour when the initiator offers a
    key explicitly vs. when it offers a key implicitly thru the use of the
    default.

    Please help us understand the need for iscsi to distingush the login
    behaviour in the above case. [through some tangible scenarios and
    examples].

    Thanks,
    Santosh

    --