    Re: iSCSI:SCSI Mode Pages

     I agree with Bob.So basically you would like to say that option no. 2
    referred by me was correct. The data is stored in external buffers only and
    not trasnferred to the SCSI LU untill the buffer is full with ordered data.

    But now my question comes whether the iSCSI target will have a common
    externa buffer and it will allocate a part of  buffer for each SCSI LU
    inside or is the every SCSI LU going to maintain its own buffers.

    Is it also possible for 2 different SCSI LUs to negotiate EMDP bit 0 and 1

    Sincerely,

    Sanjeev Bhagat

    Tripace Europe

    Tel # +31 (79) 361 2444

    Mob# +31 6 24685051

    Please, do visit our web site for more info:

    http://www.tripace.com/

    SCSI Chip Set(s), SCSI Host Adapters, SCSI Software Drivers to various
    Operating Systems

    SCSI, USB 2.0 & ATAPI/ATA Interconnectivity Chip Solutions

    C R E A T O R S O F D A T A M O V I N G W O R L D S

    This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
    You should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the
    intended recipient, please notify the sender above mentioned immediately.