    Re: iscsi Rev 7.93 : text cmd & bookmarks.

    Having a TTT allows the lookup of text cmd/responses to be the same as any
    other cmd/rsp lookup. i.e. there is no need to special case the lookup of a
    text cmd/rsp.

    There will be only 1 outstanding text cmd/rsp in progress at any given time.
    However, other cmds/rsps can continue in parallel with text cmd/rsp. Thus,
    usage of a standard task lookup scheme like the task tags allows one to avoid
    having to special case the context lookup based on cmd/rsp opcode.

    - Santosh

    Ayman Ghanem wrote:

    > I could be missing something, but I am not sure why do we have TTT in text
    > cmd/rsp if there MUST be only one outstanding text cmd per connection. Text
    > command lookup implies to me more than one outstanding cmd, but that would
    > be a protocol error.
    >
    > -Ayman

    begin:vcard
    n:Rao;Santosh
    tel;work:408-447-3751
    x-mozilla-html:FALSE
    org:Hewlett Packard, Cupertino.;SISL
    adr:;;19420, Homestead Road, M\S 43LN,	;Cupertino.;CA.;95014.;USA.
    version:2.1
    email;internet:santoshr@cup.hp.com
    title:Software Design Engineer
    x-mozilla-cpt:;21088